8 March 2014

Tag: My boyfriend does my nails (aka Inspired By a Movie)


Sorry for MIA lately, I have now moved into my flat, and is started to get settled in. I finally got internet here, which took forever. Mostly cause I had to wait for an installer to drag the line into the flat, and wait for there to be one that was available. Due to all the flooding here in UK, that took its time.

I wanted to do something fun, and this tag is something I have been wanting to do for a while. So after an eternity of trying to get him on-board for this (which only took 3 sec), we sat down and doodles on my nails. This is what he came up with.

For background colour, we used Nordic Cap - NP07, which is a bright orange, and Essie - Bobbing For Baubles for accent. Using the accent colour to create the design.




He choose the symbols from the Firefly - Serenity movie. 

In the future, a spaceship called Serenity is harboring a passenger with a deadly secret. Six rebels on the run. An assassin in pursuit. When the renegade crew of Serenity agrees to hide a fugitive on their ship, they find themselves in an awesome action-packed battle between the relentless military might of a totalitarian regime who will destroy anything - or anyone - to get the girl back and the bloodthirsty creatures who roam the uncharted areas of space. But, the greatest danger of all may be on their ship.Written by Anthony Pereyra (from IMDB)


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM! I know from experience that trying to paint the kanji is... difficult at best. He had a smarter idea than I did by splitting them across several nails.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.