16 June 2016

Neon Watermarble


I really want to be a "Watermarble Witch", it sounds kinda awesome, and I hear Youtubers talk about it "like, all the time". This week alone I have seen 3 videos being posted where it has been mentioned. 
Totally crazy. 

Watermarble Nail Art
Neon Watermarble using Opulent Essences - Lime and Opulent Essences - Orange 

It's been a year since my last meeting with watermarble, so it's about time I get back into it. 

I started out with one coat of Sinful Color - Snow Me White, then I prepped my skin with some Liquid Latex. I buy mine from Nail Artisan UK, (in case you are looking for a place to buy).




It looks strange, but it is Oh So Satisfying to peel it off the skin afterwards. Practically Zero clean up makes nail art so much more enjoyable.


In a small round container that I got my coconut jelly in from the Chinese Market. They are perfect for watermarble when doing one and one nail.

I alternated between dropping Opulent Essences - Lime and Opulent Essences - Orange in the container, before making a design and dipping my nails.


Neon Nail Art Mani
Neon Nail Art Mani using Opulent Essences - Lime and Opulent Essences - Orange from Taste The Rainbow Collection. 
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.