8 May 2016

Opulent Essences - Gravity


Polish was sent for swatching purposes, but the opinions expressed are solely mine, nothing else to disclaim.

UK Indie Nail Polish


If you are a regular to my blog you know that my current obsession is with Opulent Essences polishes. They have so many gorgeous polishes, and keeps coming out with new ones. Recently they launched a Game Of Thrones inspired one, and since I live "just around the corner" from where the series is being filmed, I am a fan.

Since I have to move very soon I have put myself on a No-Buy until the living-situation is sorted, and I know that I have an address where I will be able to receive my parcels.





Opulent Essences is a Vegan Friendly Nail Polish Maker from the UK. Behind the brand is the duo Sharon and Zoe, if you ever have any questions, the girls are lovely to chat with.

Etsy Store
Instagram

Gravity 10 ml - 6 £
Gravity  5 ml - 3 £

Opulent Essences - Gravity is s semi-sheer smooth glassfleck polish that shifts between blue and a rich jeweltoned purple. 


Glassfleck polish
Opulent Essences - Gravity

In the swatch above you can see it applied in two coats over Wet n Wild - Black Creme on the index , ring and little finger and on the long finger it is applied over Barry M - Gelly - Blue Grape. 
It also looks good over grey and purple. 



Rose and blue nail art
Opulent Essences - Gravity with Bundlemonster Waterdecals.


I decided to use some waterdecals that I have received in a Surprise Bundle from Bundlemonster, and added some dotticures using my dotting tool to complete the look. I am not sure if it is possible to buy these waterdecals separately, but they are called GID-033.  


Polish was sent for swatching purposes, but the opinions expressed are solely mine, nothing else to disclaim.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty one indeed. Love the color for I find it classy and unique. I also love what you did with the designs. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.