16 November 2015

Glitter holo-roses


Today I will show you a look I did a year or so back, that was lost in time and space. It was all...

Source: WaywardDoodles
Let's get our heads out of the Dr. Who show and back to the topic of nails.

This look was inspired by another look that I did using Kiko - 493.  I did one of my coworkers nails while I lived in Madrid, Spain, back when I worked for Electronic Arts. We stamped with a rose stamping image using Kiko - 493, and I wanted a similar look just for an accent.

So this time I chose another rose stamping image, Cheeky - Jumbo plate 07 - Home Sweet Home.
I painted all nails except ringfinger with Kiko - 493 and the accent ringfinger with Kiko - 400.
Stamped using Kiko - 493.

I like how the glitter looks over the gunmetal holographic polish. Think it turned out very well.

Kiko - 493, accent Kiko - 400, stamped using Bundlemonster - BM323

Kiko - 493, accent Kiko - 400, stamped using Bundlemonster - BM323

Discovering this look in my archive was great, and I have many good memories from my time in Madrid, Spain.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Sure, nails are lovely and all, but .. *le sigh* I'm so jealous, heh (also happy for you), for getting to live in Madrid. How awesome is your job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madrid was great and all, but too warm for me. I love wearing woolen socks and scarfs, not dresses and flip flops. Haha. That's why I moved to Northern Ireland, colder than Spain, but milder weather than Norway, which is where I am from.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.