4 November 2015

'Ard As Nails - Blaze


I recently discovered Ard As Nails on Google+, so I started looking around for reviews and selected a couple of nail polishes that I wanted to try. Ard As Nails is an Indie (Handmade) Nail Varnish range created by the makers of Soap-Dodger. Their nail polishes are all 5 free, cruelty free and Vegan friendly.

I started chatting to Kat the woman behind it all, and I instantly fell in love with her. Her passion shines through her work, and customer service. So when I finally got my order placed I was very excited to try them out.

Today I have for you Ard As Nails - Blaze, a polish in The Medal Collection.
At the time of writing it is currently not available in the shop.

'Ard As Nails - The Medal Collection - Blaze

'Ard As Nails - The Medal Collection - Blaze


Shown on the pictures are three coats of polish, you could get away with two coats, but I am terrible afraid of VNL (Visible Nail Lines), so I added a third coat to be safe. The first picture shows the polish in natural light, there is a subtle holographic shine to it. When placing my hand in the lightbox with artificial light you can see the holoness a lot better, direct sunlight does that same.

I really like this bronze shade, and love the added holoness to it, I think it makes it stand out from other polishes and makes it unique. Exactly what I was looking for. Uniqueness.

My collection of nail polish is just passing the 500 mark, and the last thing I want is to clip on another swatching stick of a polish looking the same as the others I have.


I wanted to do some nail art with this, and ended up placing some tape on my nails and sponge over using Cirque - Josephine. Cirque - Josephine is a gorgeous dark green holographic polish and I just love how those two look paired together.
Makes me wish I had tried to stamp or sponge a gradient with Cirque - Josephine instead.

'Ard As Nails - The Medal Collection - Blaze with Cirque - Josephine

I tried to change up how the crosses looks on my nails, almost like tiny presents waiting to be opened.

If you want to find out more about 'Ard As Nails, you can head over to Ard As Nails Facebook Page, or their shop Soap Dodger .


Feeling ready for Christmas just yet? I am almost done with all the presents, and the city is already filled with Christmas lights.


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.