12 October 2015

Midnight Poppy BM-S102


As I mentioned in my Bundlemonster - Shangri-la plate review, if you were to choose only a few plates from that collection, I would recommend the BM-S102 - Everlasting Sun plate as one of the plates to pick up, as it is very unique, and I have not seen other plates quite like that other places.
The other plate from the collection that I would recommend getting is BM-S109, but I will take a closer look at that in another post.

If you want to see the full review of the Shangri-La set, I have a Youtube video, that you can see by clicking here. 


For this manicure I used Barry M - Silk - Poppy, and I did the stamping with China Glaze - Midnight Kiss. I really like China Glaze - Midnight Kiss over, as I think the golden tones in the two play nicely together.

Barry M - Silk . Poppy, stamped using China Glaze - Midnight Kiss and Bundlemonster - Shangri-La - BM-S102 - Everlasting Sun.


Stamping test with Bundlemonster - Shangri-La - BM-S102 - Everlasting Sun.

I wanted to create the image of pointier nails than what I have, so in order to do that, I took some tape and lifted off the tribal section from the stamper head. This left the "sun" part to go on my nails.

It's a very subtle design, and I think it could look really cool with more contrasts as well as the way it looks in this mani.
I am very pleased with the final result, except my dry cuticles which still needs some more TLC now that the weather is getting increasingly colder every day. 


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.