21 May 2015

HPB Presents: Flowers


As some of you already know, I recently got my hands on a HUGE lemming of mine. Mallard by The PolishAholic. So, for my birthday, that was the 13th of May, I decided that the best way to celebrate would be to wear it. 


Hobby Polish Blogger is currently doing a May Blog Link-Up where the theme is Flowers.
I was also looking for an opportunity to play around with my brand new Creative Stamper, so I grabbed my Moyou London - Mother Nature Plate Collection 05, and decided to stamp the flowers.

I read up on Lacquer Or Leave Her! post about "Which Stamper Should I Use, where Mishka goes in depth on how to use stampers, and most importantly for me, how to use the Creative Stamper. It is a great post, and if you ever have stamping problems, or are new to stamping and want's to get into it, this is a great place to start.

Mallard By PolishAholic

Mallard By PolishAholic

For this manicure I used two coats of Mallard By The PolishAholics, followed by the rose stamping image from Moyou London - Mother Nature Plate Collection 05, and used the arch of the gate on my index and little finger. I stamped using Barry M - Paprika.


Mallard By PolishAholic stamped with Barry M - Paprika using Moyou London - Mother Nature collection Plate 05



So there you have it, a last minute contribution for the HPB May Blog Link-Up. I really enjoyed getting back to doing these, and will try to do more of them in the future.
It was sad covering up Mallard By PolishAholic, but the manicure turned out very nicely, and I got some compliments in the office.





Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I love the stamping on top too. Happy belated birthday :) I really wish I had picked up Mallard when I had the chance! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really Love Mallard, it is gorgeous, and so happy to finally have it among my stach.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.