27 March 2015

Discrete Flowers


I received this product of my choosing, free of charge for my honest, non-bias review from the Born Pretty Store.

The last manicure I posted was very bold, and had a lot of strong colours. Today I was feeling like I really needed a palate cleanser, and I had the perfect stamping plate for it.

If I must add, the perfect nail polishes for it as well. I recently bought a handful of Barry M polishes in matte, and muted shades.

I started off with two coats of Barry M - Matte - Vanilla. I have to say I love this shade on me, there is just something about this shade that makes me love it. I like the way it looks when it dries. You can capture some shimmer in it, so I took a bunch of pictures to explain what it looks like.

Barry M - Matte - Vanilla

Barry M - Matte - Vanilla

Barry M - Matte - Vanilla

Gorgeous, right?

I then proceeded to take my Born Pretty Store plate Y013 out and my FNUG - Runway.
I wanted to use the flowers on this plate, and leave the fox images for a another day.


Discrete Flower stamp using Y013 stamping plate from Bornprettystore

When I was testing this stamping plate I noticed that the fox images seemed to pick up easier with my firm Konad stamping head better than when I tried using my softer Moyou London stamping head.
So if any of you are having problems with this plate it might be worth trying a firmer stamping head.

You can get Y013 aka Ghost Stories Theme Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate for 3.99 $ It is squared, and comes with blue protective film, and with a firm stamper, it stamped perfectly well for me.

I love the Fox girl image and the various foxes on this plate, and I am planning on making a Kitsune (Japanese for Fox) nail art, sometime soon.
Couple of years ago I got some Kitsune postcards from a dear friend of mine, and I have really want to make some nail art based on the post cards, using this plate.

Today my inspiration came from a commercial that I saw in Norway for a matte paint for your walls.
So my nails are "Scandinavian Design" -like today


Discrete Flower stamp using Y013 stamping plate from Bornprettystore


If you will be placing an order, feel free to use my 10 % off coupon: RAMG10
There are plenty of products to choose from at their site, not just nail related items, and the prices are very affordable and they have free worldwide shipping.
Click the image below and you will be taken to their site. 


I received this product of my choosing, free of charge for my honest, non-bias review from the Born Pretty Store.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.