17 February 2015

Barry M - Vintage Violet - Swatch


I am so happy to be able to see more sun now a days. It's been so dark and gloomy for long now, and finally there are some sun coming through here and there. That mean that I could get some pictures taken in the sunlight. My daylight lamp needed some TLC, so it has been quiet on the blog front lately. I recently picked up a couple of nail polishes from Barry M, they where on a 3 for 2 sale, so when I was standing there with two I wanted, I had to take three, but I found another two I wanted, and that's how I ended up with 9 polishes. Only to find out that two of them wheren't on sale after all, and well.. By then I had convinced myself I really needed them all, so.. you know how it is.

I picked up Barry M - Vintage Violet among others, and here are some swatches for you. 





I am so happy I convinced myself to buy this polish. I love it.


This polish will be starring later on, in a water marble. I am sure you are excited to see what I learned from a week of water marbling testing. I will try to compile all the knowledge I gathered and post it here.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.