6 May 2014

It Better Be Math


Some people hate math, and others enjoy it. I consider myself to be somewhere in between those two. It depends on the type of math...


I used to have a professor that was incredibly awesome. He would make a joke about any type of math, and then spend the rest of the session explaining how the equation (or any type of mathematically question that was the topic that day) worked. I loved it, and it is not a surprise that while I had this professor, my math grades where good.


So when I got my hands on the Scholar Collection plate, and it had math written all over it, I wanted to start out easy.

The sleeve of the MoYou-London Scholar Collection Stamping Plate


The MoYou-London Scholar Collection Stamping Plate


I started out using Barry M - Gelly - Lychee as base coat. I made black french tips with Wet & Wild - Black Creme, and stamped using the same Wet & Wild. 

I am not quite agreeing with the shade of Lychee, I don't think it fits very well with my pale skin at the moment, but as soon as I get a bit of a tan, I think this polish will look a lot better on me. 


Barry M - Gelly - Lychee

Barry M - Gelly - Lychee with black french tips and stamping

Barry M - Gelly - Lychee with black french tips and stamping

Barry M - Gelly - Lychee with black french tips and stamping

Are you a math loving girl?

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.