21 April 2014

The Secretary's - Franken - Beauty in the Beholder


This is the story about how a polish named "Beauty in the Beholder" came to life.

I have always wanted to make a polish with this name, and for a long time I have been wondering what such a polish would look like. When +Michelle Chouinard  from Lacquer of Leave Her! told me about Nayll.com (from whom I have recently ordered two glitter polishes from), this polish-name came back to me. As for how and what on the glitter polishes, that's a story for another time. 
I was looking at the shimmer options on Nayll.com, and thought to myself: "that blue looks exactly like something I got, and so does that grey there. I wonder if they make a good match". So I went ahead and mixed them right up. 

I also made another franken polish, with a slightly different combo, still with the same gunmetal grey colour as base I will have it up later this week. So in order of all things polish, for this, I mixed equal parts of BeYu - 377 and NYC - 272 Bowery Black. I then added a little gem to the polish bottle. 

Franken by The Secretary's Nail Art - Beauty in the Beholder

Franken by The Secretary's Nail Art - Beauty in the Beholder

There you have it, another franken by The Secretary's Nail Art. That makes it a total of four polishes that I have franken'd in my life. What do you think? Do you franken your own polishes sometimes as well?
Let me know in the comments below.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.