29 April 2014

Moyou-London - Scholar plate 01


The Scholar plate sleeve

The back of the Scholar plate sleeve, full with instructions

With the blue film still intact

The Scholar plate without the blue film

I am so in love with this plate. Different equations, different styles of numbers, and my favorite; Ï€ and Pythagoras. YaY.
I made a video about this plate. I hope you like it, feel free to subscribe to my YT - channel for upcoming videos.


I will be back with a manicure using this plate. 

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. I love this collection so much...I hope they add more to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *fingers crossed* I hope so too!

      Maybe some other pen images, and more quotes, I am SO loving the quotes on this one.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.