19 March 2014

Sally Hansen - Sugar Coat - Sweetie


This manicure is very Easter-ish. Pastel Yellow.
It just shouts Easter to me. I don't think that (yellow) is a colour that will ever be anything else to me. I know I am a bit late on this trend, but, oh well.

I bought three Sugar Coats from Sally Hansen here the other day. I found them at Poundland for.. well... a pound each. They also had a black one, but opted out on it. Wasn't quite sure what I would use it for. And as I had a white one (Sugar Fix) making a black would be easy.

Sally HansenSugar Fix
Sally HansenSour Apple
Sally HansenSweetie

I decided to swatch Sweetie first. I don't often wear yellow polish, but I think everyone should own at least a couple polishes in the colour. Instructions on the back says to use two thin coats, so that is what i have done on these pictures. 


Sally Hansen - sweetie

Sally Hansen - sweetie

Sally Hansen - sweetie

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. I think I remember a picture of you wearing a yellow dress--this would be so perfect with that! If I'm remembering correctly...I can't remember if I remember...:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I don't have a yellow dress, but I do have a yellow belt that is a little brighter yellow than this polish. Can that be it? From the photoshoot I had by the waterfall? Grey and white hounds-tooth dress with bright yellow belt?

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.