13 July 2013

Let the cogwheels turn



This might not be your typical Sci-fi manicure. Cause that was what I was trying to do. I was stuck on this for ages, when one day, I sat at my desk, and (Bam!) it hit me. While swatching W7 - Golden Suede.

Let the cogwheels turn.




I started out with one coat of W7 - Golden Suede, used Wet n Wild - Black for stamping, added an accent stamping with Kiko- 400 (yep that's a holo), and added some golden beads and metal bits. Cheeky CH33 was the plate I used for this.

1 coat girls, just one coat!


Looks like a bead fell off. Let's pretend we didn't see that.

Neo-Victorian Steampunk Nail Art

Neo-Victorian Steampunk nail art



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.