23 June 2013

Urban Nails - Review and Swatch


I went to Primark in Manchester and found this little duo.


Let's get our hands dipped in, and see how it looks.

First thing that I notice is that the main color in this set is a sheer sheer jelly. In the description on the back of the box it says to use two coats. Looking at the illustration, you can see that there is no way you will be getting that kind of coverage with two coats. I went on and used 4-5 coats to make it cover more like on the picture. So you get the idea how sheer it is. 

The glitter polish has white and black bar glitters, and white and black medium hex glitters, and tiny tiny round white and black glitters. The description on the box says to use one coat with glitter. 







Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.