2 June 2013

Maybelline - Chalkdust over City Khakis


Happy Blogiversary! My blog is 1 year old now.
Hurrah.

To celebrate I got myself a new nail polish. Maybelline recently launched the polka-dot collection, I picked up Chalkdust and Shooting Star.

First swatch over a holo blue, one coat.
I have forever wanted a polish like Sticks and Stones, and this polish is stilling my lemming. I LOVE it.
I needed this in my life.

First I painted my nails in IsaDora - City Khaki, its a nice shimmering grey colour. Then I added two coat of Maybelline - Chalkdust  on all the nails except for my index finger. On the index finger I finished it off with a fimo sliced heart is white, grey and black.

I instantly fell in love with this manicure.







Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.