13 June 2013

Green of Envy


I needed something green, for my manicure today. Specially after seeing Mishka's Favorite Green post.

I settled for Sinful Colors - Exotic Green, and added some sparkles with Dancing Queen - Models Own, and finished it all off with some polkadots with Bobbing for Baubles - Essie. 

I am very pleased with Exotic Green. Drying time, and application was like a dream. Just the way it's suppose to be. I hear it's a dupe with China Glaze - Starboard, which was why I picked it with me, when I saw it on the display at Boots.


Indoor
Outdoor


Sparkles all the way!!

I'm on a little holiday in Norway at the moment, so blogging have been sparse the last two weeks. I'm back in England on Monday, and will do my nails as soon as I land. I am expecting nail mail, and nail art supplies a plenty in my mailbox, so you girls are in for a treat (!!)
Can't wait to see it all. 

So excited!


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.