8 March 2013

Happiness is having Welsh friends



Its Friday, at that means another manicure using the Cheeky plates.
Me and Mishka from Lacquer or Leave Her! is working our way around the plates, and proving how awesome the plates are. Often we get the plates, and we might use 1 or 2 plates before we go out and slurge on another set.
We are using one plate week, picking one image. You get to see two different manicures using the same image. Today we are using a miniature picture from the CH 43 ; sheep.


To set us up in the right mood, here are some pictures of some sheep.
I took these pictures on a trip to see Stokesay Castle, not far from here.




Now, lets get back to some nail art, shall we?

I live pretty close to Wales, and I have heard this saying several times:
"Happiness is having Welsh friends".
Often with a picture of some sheep jumping in the sky of happiness.


I started out with 3 coats of Linda Johansen - Calypso.
Using Cheeky plate, CH36, and CH43.
Using Sinful Color - Snow Me White, and Angelica - Ice Queen.





Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this! How adorable to have them jumping through the sky! It's like a Magritte painting!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.