22 February 2013

Let them eat Cake!



I am back with the twinposts with Mishka at Lacquer or Leave Her!   Before our break we got to plate CH40, in the Cheeky Girl set. and today we will be showing you different ways of using the cake print from CH41.
Mishka choose to do a pop-art mani, you can see her manicure by clicking the link.

I went for something a bit more ordinary and did a neutral background and used the full image.
I used Fnug - Fashion Show, as background, and sponged KIKO - 373 on the tips, and stamped using ESSIE - Little Brown Dress.




I say like Marie Antoinette: Let them eat Cake.


Have a great weekend everyone!
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

3 comments:

  1. Can't choose like them both!
    Really like this idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggg.. I am still kicking myself for not picking up Little Brown Dress at TJ Maxx for $2.99!!!! Now I know it stamps!!! Your mani is beautiful!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I have to admit, I wasn't sure if I was going to pick it up either, but very happy I did.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.