15 November 2012

US Nail Mail - From Lacquer or Leave Her!


A while back. When I still lived in Norway, I was on a UK trip, and helped Mishka from Lacquer or Leave Her! get her hands on some UK-polishes. 
Today I got a huge package from her, filled with US goodies, and candy.

This will just be a very quick post, it's too dark to get decent pictures, so I will leave you with a sneak preview, and the full post will arrive tomorrow. 

First of all, let me thank Mishka so much for doing this for me. You are amazing. When I started blogging I never in the world would believe I would meet someone like you. You are such a good friend. Thank you. 




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Dina, you are very, very sweet--I'm the one that's lucky to have found a friend in you. I'm glad your babies arrived safely!! ::big hugs::

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.