29 November 2012

F is for Festive


We are getting closer and closer to Christmas, there is no denying it.
And since I'm still determined to play catchup on the ABC Challenge over at Llama Nails, my F will be for Festive, and kinda Christmas-y, without being overly so.

For this manicure I used red rhinestones, and Orly - Flagstone Rush.
Working hard on trying out all the polishes I got from US. This polish is gorgeous. Metallic shimmer, and with the added rhinestones, it would make for a wonderful Christmas manicure.





The rhinestone on my index finger slid a little there.. so will have to redo them...
Be sure to check out what the other girls did with their F-manicures.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.