2 November 2012

BornPrettyStore Haul


This is just going to be one of those quick posts. I received my BornPrettyStore items right before I moved out of Norway. After having a lot of trouble getting it, it finally arrived.
I ordered this in June, so it gives you an idea on how long it took before I actually received it, and by then, I had forgotten what I had ordered.



B*O polishes in Yellow, Olive Green, and Red.. 
A matte violet color, a seemingly crackle green and a base and top coat. 

So far I have tried the B*O Red. It covers in 3-4 coats, but it is kinda gooey (so might be better as a stamping polish) . Tried the base and top coat as well, today. They have Nail Hardener in them, and goes on smooth. Decent drying time. 
Very happy with the basecoat, but with the topcoat it was just too much Nail Hardener going on.

The "Crackle Green" turned out to be a lovely mossy green polish, and you can see a manicure using it, by following this link.

The BK  polish seems to be a dupe, or close-on-dupe for Zoya - Savita.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.