1 October 2012

UK Haul Part 2


UK Haul:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Time to take a look at the rest of the polishes I got while I was on my trip in the UK.
One of the brands I made sure to check out, was Kiko. I found a store at Westfield Shopping Centre in London.
KIKO Haul


KIKO
373 - Golden Brown
400 - Holo Gunmetal Grey
298 - Iridescent Blue
402 - Holo Pink
401 - Holo Blue
331 - Purple


Barry M Haul


Barry M
Fuchsia
Croc Effects Black
Berry I/C


By following the links on each polish name you will be taken to a new page with all posts where I am using said polish.




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.