27 August 2012

Summer Challenge - Orange and Green


One of the Challenges we recently had in the Crumpet Nail Tarts - FB group, is Orange and Green mani-day.

I started out with three coat of Lemon Tree  from H&M. Took a sponge and dabbed Summer Peach from Sinful Colors over. I used two "coats". Then I took Irish Green from Sinful Colors, and sponged over two times. As a finishing touch, I added wavy french at the very tip.

I have had some questions how I achieve the sponge-look that I also had in my Whiskey Sour mani . So this time, I added a picture of the sponge that I use for this. Just in case its a sponge / using neon - thingy.







Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this one. the more I look at it, the more it looks like an abstract pumpkin sort of, with the green as leaves and vines. Can you tell I'm in the mood for fall?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.