7 August 2012

FNUG - Fashion Show


Good evening ladies. Today I have a swatch for you. Its another FNUG (link to their webpage) polish, this time I am doing Fashion Show. I have an important meeting tomorrow at work, and need something more neutral.



In the bottle Fashion Show looks like a nude colour with pink tones. It reminds me a lot of BeYu - 164, ( link to my post about BeYu - 164) and it made me wonder if they are dupes.
Well, their not. It dries a lot darker on the nails and I can`t see any traces of pink left. But it looks just like the picture on their page. 

Here are my pictures:



I like it. Reminds me of Cappuccino coloured dress I saw online.  (<- link to the said dress)


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.