1 August 2012

FNUG - Clogs


Hello everyone!

Today I have had the blog for 2 - months! So its my 2 months blogiversary!

I wanted to show you a swatch of Clogs, one of the FNUG polishes I won last month.
I have been trying to describe this shade as good as possible, and I think its pretty spot on to call it a dark mahogany shade with red undertones. Feel free to correct me on that, if you have a better description. 

Look at the bottle there, isn't it amazing how darker it is on the nails? It looks almost like a scarlet shade at the top of the bottle there. 



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.