1 August 2012

Chocolate Candies - manicure


This manicure I created last night. 

Hubby called these nails for Chocolate Candy. And so, that was what the post, and mani was going to be called. I didn't have an idea when I started, I just wanted to try some striping tape. 

I choose a striping tape that was metallic, with shimmer in it. After a days wear the metallic finish is gone, but it still has some golden shimmer in it left, and it had the look of sun-faded-red. Kinda lifeless. Urgh. Going to try another topcoat next time, Out The Door, didn't do the job. 

I started out with two coats of Clogs from FNUG. 
Clogs is a plum shade leaning towards dark brown. In some lightsettings it looks more plum, than others. I will try to do a swatch of it, to see if I can capture it.
I`m glad I`m planning on redoing my nails today anyway. 







Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty :) and I agree with your hubby they remind me of chocolate wrappers.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.