11 July 2012

WnW Tropicalia


A few days ago I got this in the mail, together with a few other polishes. Thing was, I didnt order this shade from Wet n Wild. I had ordered a purple one. I thought about it for a while, and intended to send it back, but I had the feeling that this might be a good colour to have in my collection. So I get it, and intend to send another order for the purple one. 

It looks like one of those old-pink colours in the bottle, but it really isnt that dull. Just see for your self.






Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, right? I was taken by surprise. Its nothing like the bottle.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.