6 July 2012

Polish Haul


So, today I met this really sweet girl, and I bought some of her polishes.  I found her on a nail polish-forum, and I`m a really happy bunny now.


The China Glaze



I seriously LOVE "Blue Iguana" Look at that pop of blue. I have been looking for a good grey, I hope "Recycle" is the one I`m looking for.

Oh but wait there`s more.

Models Own



Golden Green Beetle Juice goes from dark green, to a golden tone, and I just love it. I`m going to make a mani using these two. Maybe "Pinky Brown.." on two nails and the rest in "Golden Green.."

My first Models Own - polishes! YaY.

My first Zoya-polishes!! 

Group Picture!


Which one do you want to see first?
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.