14 July 2012

Oh my, Vegan Polish


My father has gone Vegan, and it made me think. I know a great deal about "Veggies" (vegetarians), but not so much about Vegan. I usually have 1 month a year where I commit to a veggie-diet.

A while back I bought Innisfree - polish, a vegan brand. They marketed it as pure vegan, and I thought it was kinda cool. Specially since I don't know much about vegan stuff.

I`m going to visit my father next weekend, and thought it was best not to bring any polishes with me to re-do my nails while I`m there. He wouldn`t agree to it, and I respect that. His house, his rules.

So I spoke to the girls in Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge and they could tell me, that a lot of brands actually ARE vegan, even thou they don't market themselves as vegan.


On Saturday next week, you're going to meet a lovely girl, the same age as I, her name is Katie from Missys Manis she will be guest blogging for me while I am away.

Vegan friendly polish brands out there.
  • A England
  • A Dorn
  • American Apparel
  • Barry M
  • Beauty Without Cruelty
  • Butter London (Some old packaging lists non-vegan ingredients, but the brand is now 100% free of animal ingredients.)
  • China Glaze
  • CND/Creative
  • Color Club
  • Cult Nails
  • Deborah Lippmann (All of the polishes are vegan, but some of the hand care products and treatments are not.)
  • ELF
  • Ella + Mila
  • Elysian Nail Lacquer
  • Lime Crome
  • LA Colors Color Craze
  • LA Girl
  • Manic Panic
  • Models Own
  • NCLA
  • Nails Inc
  • Nina Ultra Pro
  • No Miss
  • Nubar
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
  • Orly (All of the polishes are vegan, but some of the hand care products and treatments are not.)
  • Pop Beauty
  • Priti NYC
  • Ruby Kisses
  • Picture Polish
  • Sante
  • Scotch Naturals
  • Sinful Colors
  • SpaRitual
  • Spoiled by Wet’n'Wild
  • Wet’n'Wild
  • Wet’n'Wild Fantasy Makers
  • Zoya


Read more: http://www.logicalharmony.net/vegan-nail-polish-brand-list/#ixzz20bPz3F4p
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

3 comments:

  1. oh this is so cool to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't realize there was so many vegan polishes :O And I'm super excited about doing a guest post for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trilled to have you as my first Guest Blogger!!
      I didn't know that over half my collection actually is vegan, I had no idea. Its so cool to know.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.