28 July 2012

Nail Mail x2


Greetings ladies.

Today I have another haul for you, and I am sure you must be thinking, good gracious, how much money does that girl spend on polish.. HeHe. Or you might not wonder at all..

Todays Nail Mail, is from Models Own, and A England.

Such a smart packaging, don`t you think?  You just push the box out.


It even says Models Own on the wrapping paper.

Models Own:
Purple Blue Beetle Juice
Gold Rush
Indian Ocean
Mystic Mauve
Aqua Violet




A England:
Elaine
Morgan Le Fay
Tristam
Lady Of The Lake

Now the question is, which one to use first..?
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.