28 July 2012

Color Club - Alter Ego


As you might have seen from my latest haul post, I bought Color Club - Alter Ego.
Its a gold, purple, almost a duo chrome shimmer.
Its from the Keep It Undercover Collection 2011, spring.
I can definitely see myself try to stamp over this, this fall, but to me, this isn't a spring shade.
I bought it from Nailsupplies.



Its so pretty, and its also my first Color Club polish. So lets take a look at it, as a full mani.



So pretty. Don`t you think? 
I could not keep my hands off it, and made a french using WnW Black Creme. 


Dressed in a plain grey office dress, these nails are a hit!
What way would you wear it?

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.