9 June 2012

Black n Silver with a dash of glitter


Wet n Wild - Black Creme, BeYu - 393, E.L.F - Golden Goddess , and Depend - 223.
With Flash, look at that shine.

Artificial lights.

I wanted some party-nails. Its Saturday and what better to do than have some shine on your nails, with glitter.
First I used two coats of Depend - 223, its a metallic silver, then I had one coat of Wet n Wild - Black Creme over half the nail. To finish it off, I made a stripe using  E.L.F - Golden Goddess , and BeYu - 393, between the black and the silver.

I used this mani for New Years eve as well, and I like it a lot.
What do you think?
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.