5 May 2016

Opulent Essences - Chameleon Red


Polish was sent for swatching purposes, but the opinions expressed are solely mine, nothing else to disclaim.

I just received super sad news. The landlord to the flat that I have been living in for the past year is moving back home, and asked me to leave the flat within the month. I have really loved this flat, and my nailroom was almost perfect. I had recently purchased some curtain fabric to add a splash of colour between all the steel and white wooden furniture that I have here.

So, I have started packing my belongings away in some of the boxes that I had stored. 
I took this mess of boxes as inspiration for today's nail art look. I will get back to that in a minute.


Opulent Essences is a Vegan Friendly Nail Polish Maker from the UK. Behind the brand is the duo Sharon and Zoe, if you ever have any questions, the girls are lovely to chat with.

Etsy Store
Instagram

Chameleon Red 10 ml - 6 £
Chameleon Red 5 ml - 3 £


metallic multichrome polish
Opulent Essences Chameleon Red


Today I am showing you Opulent Essences - Chameleon Red. 
This is a gorgeous metallic multichrome polish. You can clearly see it shift blue, burgundy, and purple. The best trick that I know with these kind of polishes is to use a sponge to apply the second coat, this way you do not end up seeing the brushstrokes and can truly appreciate the gorgeous shift in these polishes.

metallic multichrome polish
Tweezers, a makeup sponge and polish






I recently did a hehe plate haul, and for today's look I used hehe - 001 and Claudia - 154 - Lilac Pink. Claudia - 154 - Lilac Pink is a purple polish with pink shimmer that I got for Christmas by my brother in Sweden. He is so supportive of my hobby, and the bestest brother a girl could ask for. 


hehe001 nail art
Opulent Essences - Chameleon Red stamped using Claudia - 154 . Lilac Pink and stamping plate hehe - 001

Chessboard Nail Art
Opulent Essences - Chameleon Red stamped using Claudia - 154 . Lilac Pink and stamping plate hehe - 001



I love how the pink shimmer in Claudia - 154 . Lilac Pink really brings out the metallic in Opulent Essences - Chameleon Red. Such a lovely combination don't you think?


Polish was sent for swatching purposes, but the opinions expressed are solely mine, nothing else to disclaim.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.