22 November 2015

Pancreatic Cancer Awareness


A nail polish in this post was gifted to me, nothing else to disclose.

I dedicate this post to every person that is a survivor, going through this battle of Pancreatic Cancer.
If you want to see my first post about Pancreatic Cancer, you can see that post here.

Pancreatic cancer begins when abnormal cells in the pancreas grow out of control and form a tumor. The symptoms associated with pancreatic cancer are often vague, similar to symptoms caused by other conditions and may not be present in early stages of the disease. To learn more about pancreatic cancer symptoms, types of pancreatic cancer, diagnosis, treatments and more click on the link.

All my blog-income for November month was donated to Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund.
Every little help. In total we raised £6.25.


'Ard As Nails - Little Legs

I am over the moon happy with how 'Ard As Nails - Little Legs looks on my nails. I usually have a dislike to all things pink, but this polish is not one of them. The holographic in this is what I would call "of medium strength", and looks amazing. I wore this polish for 5 days, and not a single chip (!). It survived house-cleaning, laundry, and a wet night out on the pub.

Paint me impressed.

Ard As Nails is an Indie (Handmade) Nail Varnish range created by the makers of Soap-Dodger. Their nail polishes are all 5 free, cruelty free and Vegan friendly.

'Ard As Nails - Little Legs is a part of the Here Come The Boys Collection, and a 4.5ml bottle sells for 3.50 £ and 15ml bottle for 6.50 £.
As you can see I got the mini bottle on the picture above, 2 coats.

But who am I to not put nail art on this, after all I am Secretary's Nail Art, right?

I wanted to raise awareness for Pancreatic Cancer this month, so I paired this gorgeous polish with some stamps from Uber Chic Beauty collection 3-01 using Barry M - Berry Cosmo.

A Purple Ribbon for Pancreatic Cancer

Pancreatic Cancer Awareness using Uber Chic stamping plate, 'Ard As Nails - Little Legs, and Barry M - Berry Cosmo




If you want to find out more about 'Ard As Nails, you can head over to Ard As Nails Facebook Page, or their shop; Soap Dodger .

A nail polish in this post was gifted to me, nothing else to disclose.



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely colour for Aids awareness that coming up in December. Loved the stamping of the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I suppose it could be used for that too :D Great idea

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.