13 January 2015

Abstract Nails


This is a design I did when I was in Spain (2014) last summer, while working for EA as a gametester. I have been hibernating from this blog long enough. Ever since I got to Belfast, Northern Ireland, things have been hectic. Finding a place, getting settled in the new job, actually have a social life, now that I don't know a single soul around me.
Yeah, it's not been the easiest.

I learned a few hard lessons this Christmas, and I feel much more mentally stable now than I have for a long time. I had to make a few though decisions, but I came through it.

So I thought I would share some of the nail arts I have done while I have been away. For my nails have not been nekkid all the time.

They are abstract. Just blobs really, but seen from afar, they look pretty darn cool. I am so gutted that I forgot to take a picture in the sun, as these polishes was epic under the Spanish Sun.

I had a lot of compliments on this nail design at work as well.

This is the top I wore it too. It just screams for abstract nails, right?

I used:
KIKO - 530
Kiko - 255 - Violet Microglitter
Kiko - 533
Kiko - 493
Kiko - 497


Yupp, I inked myself.


I found this awesome little daylight lamp in Spain, and it worked great to take pictures at night.

Until next time, I hope you liked my manicure. I am so glad to be back blogging, as I have really missed it.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.