14 May 2014

Birthday Haul




13th of May! Today is my birthday. I am so excited. The day is going to be filled with cake, and my boyfriend is making me Italian pizza (the proper way). We are having stuffed mushrooms for starters and Vino Verde (my favorite wine in the world!).

Cherry blossom design on my cake

I went to Herefordshire not long ago, to visit some friends and do some shopping. This is what I got:


Not the biggest of hauls, but I needed some more summer colours, and these seemed to suit my mood just fine. I also picked up another nude shade of brown. I have no idea why.

Ciaté - Strictly Legal

Ciaté doesn't really got a good reputation, but since this was on sale, I decided to get it anyway. 

Barry M - Acid Yellow, Barry M - Lime Green, Barry M - Superdrug Limited Edition Yellow. 

Barry M - Acid Yellow, Barry M - Lime Green, Barry M - Superdrug Limited Edition Yellow. 

From top: W7 - Fluffy Duck, W7 - Purple Rain, W7 - Buff, W7 - Royal, W7 - Pink Chrome

Claire's - Dizzy and cuticle clipper
There you have it. It's my little birthday haul. I  am looking forward to try all my new polishes, so don't be surprised if you see them again on my blog very soon. 


Until next time. Keep those talons pretty, and have fun!

Manicures using the products hauled:
W7 - Fluffy Duck
W7 - Purple Rain
W7 - Buff
W7 - Royal
W7 - Pink Chrome

Barry M - Acid Yellow
Barry M - Lime Green
Barry M - Superdrug Limited Edition Yellow

Ciaté - Paint Pots - Strictly Legal

Claire's - Dizzy
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.