17 April 2014

The Easter Eggs Hatched


Today I have for you an Easter Egg manicure. I don't really celebrate Easter, but I love holidays, so I am throwing myself into this one as well.

Last year I did three different Easter manicures, all using the same background polish.
Field of Marigolds
Easter Nails - A skittle Adventure
Easter Nails

I have been on the lookout for a really good yellow polish for this years Easter manicure. I even bought a yellow texture! 
But even so, when it was time to do Easter nails again, I  am tempted to go for the same polish as last year. I managed to stay away, and opted for this B*O polish instead, that I bought from Born Pretty Store. It's called 62, and it's more like an orangey-yellow.

I used 3 coats of B*O - 62 for this manicure and finished it off with Sally Hansen - Sugar Coat - Sugar Fix. I also added some wings, eyes and beak using Nordic Cap - NP07, Sinful Color - Snow Me White (I have also bought myself a backup of this polish as it's running very low), and Wet n Wild - Black (I really need a backup of this, very soon)








Happy Easter Everyone!

For more Easter-manis click here.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.