12 April 2014

Pretty in Pink


My blogging feed has been full of girls doing foil nails lately, and it looks as if they are making a comeback, at-least within the polish-obsessed-communities. So, I am jumping on the wagon as well.

I decided on using some of the foils I bought at TGR in Norway while I was on my Christmas holiday.
I have already used one of them, and you can see that by clicking here, and here. , and here
The foil came in a set of 4 and it cost NOK 10 (£1). They don't require foil glue or anything, just a sticky surface. so polish your nails with the base colour you want, wait until it goes tacky and apply the foil. Easy as that.
For the record of all things foil. I used Gina Tricot Basecoat and Topcoat for this manicure, like last time.

I started using Kiko - 331 as base colour and then applied the foil. I am very pleased how this turned out.
In after-thought I wish I had gone with stamping those birds over this. The middle finger kinda looks like a bird, and it would be so cool with birds on the rest of the nails as well.





What do you think? Is foils coming back?
Let me know in the comments below.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.