21 June 2013

My ship is loaded with Kiwi


I fancied using some of my fimos today, and grabbed them all and spread them out on my table.
I have a few. Last year I was given some fimo stick by a girl I bought some polishes off. One of the sticks have a kiwi image on, so I decided to use that.

Not long ago I purchased Accessorize - Dragonfly. Mishka from Lacquer Or Leave Her! wanted me to swatch this one first, so here it is.
 A milky green polish packed with small round blue glitters. I used three coats of it, and left the long finger for an accent. For the accent I used Sinful Colors - Exotic Green, and I then added three slices of kiwi on top.

A note to be made. This polish; Dragonfly .. it's a bugger to get of, it might just be my basecoat or just my nails or whatever, but I was really struggling with removal here. But look at it! It's a stunner. So worth it!




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.