14 November 2012

Dupe or No Dupe: Makeup Mekka - Me: Blue Blood vs. YSL - Bleu Majorelle


I recently got my hands on a handful of Makeup Mekka polishes.
One of them looked a lot like YSL - Bleu Majorelle. I wanted to check if they there dupes or not.



Bottle-shots. Yes they do look a lot like each other.

Differences:

YSL - Bleu Majorelle
  • Expensive
  • Terrible smell
  • Bonus for a neat C-brush
  • Comes in a full size bottle
Makeup Mekka - Me: Blue Blood
  • Cheap
  • Comes in a mini bottle
  • Standard brush
  • Does not smell much


Index: Me: Blue Blood, middle finger: Bleu Majorelle, ring finger: Me: Blue Blood, little finger: Bleu Majorelle

Verdict: Dupes

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.