1 October 2012

UK haul Part 1


Hi everyone!
So I am back from my UK trip. I miss it already, and want to go back. I fell in love with the place.
Today I will show you the things I bought at my trip. As you know I had several shopping lists with me, both from the Norwegian nail-polish forum I`m at, and from Mishka (Lacquer or Leave Her!). To see what polishes Mishka got, keep an eye on her blog Lacquer of Leave Her! , it should arrive any day now.

UK Haul:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3


Max Factor

Max Factor - Fantasy Fire

Models Own Haul


Models Own

Models Own - Mirrorball Collection
Disco Inferno

Nail Polish Haul


Linda Johansen
Nail Candy Base Coat 

Sally Hansen
Ad. Hard As Nails (strengthener)
Double Duty Base- and Topcoat

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.