4 September 2012

Depend - 223


Today I have all sparkly nails. They are silver.
I`m rather fond of my Depend polishes, and I think the bottles are really cute. 

I am starting to feel that I havent bought nailpolish for a while. I am waiting for my Cheeky-plates, and it looks like they wont get here before I go on my vacation on Friday.

I will update my blog as often as possible, I am bringing my nail camera, and a laptop. So I will keep you updated on all my purchases, and designed I do as I travel. :)



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.