13 August 2012

MSMD - Gradient sponging over nail striping tape mani



So this MSMD is actually the fourth in the chain! How cool is that (!?).
I was inspired by Michelle from Laquer or Leave Her!   last monday she did this mani, featuring Misa Fountain Of Youth and Barielle Positive Zen-ergy. Her mani was inspired by Polish Crazed, and her MSMD, on the manicure made by nailXchange, and her Gradient sponging over nail striping tape mani. 
Phuu that`s a lot of polish!






Lacquer or Leave Her!

Lets get over to my take on this. I used three polishes, and made one of the nails an accent using Jolly Holly, but I am rushing ahead of myself now.
Lets start from the beginning.



This is two coats of Golden Green Beetle Juice. I wore it for a day, and then I saw the mani on Laquer or Leave Her, and decided to use that as a base.

I took some thin striping tape, my Golden Rush from Models Own, and Jolly Holly from China Glaze, and a sponge. 




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

4 comments:

  1. I think this came out so beautifully! I love the colors so much. Those are my favorite kinds of greens. :) And I am so honored to be one of the links in the chain of inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never have stumbled over this design if it wasnt for you :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely hun, these look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks hun. They very so much fin making. I think I have to try this again.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.