21 July 2012

Guest post - Katie (Missy's Mani's)


Hi everyone!

Dina is away visiting her father this weekend and so I stepped in to do a guest post for her! Dina is such a lovely girl and I love how creative her nail art is and so I'm really pleased to be doing this for her :)

I decided to go with a nice floral design for this post as personally I don't think you can beat a lovely floral manicure!


I started out with a base colour of Boots no7 - Vivid violet and sponged on both Sinful colors - Daddy's girl and Rimmel - Disco ball to the top left and bottom right areas of my nail.


Then I topped it off with Seche vite and created the flowers and details with acrylic paint and added another layer of Seche vite.


I'm loving how this turned out as I literally just added to it as I went along. I like how the white flowers pop against the dark purple background.


I hope you've all enjoyed this post, I've really enjoyed putting it together :)

Thanks for looking!


Katie Simpson Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

3 comments:

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.